BJC is the largest organization of nonprofits health care in Missouri. There are 13 hospitals and multiple community health centers in Missouri’s rural, suburban, and urban areas. According to its website, nearly 27 thousand employees are working in various hospital management fields as part-time or full-time workers. For example, manager, nurse, analyst, executive, executive assistant, etc. In late last year, BJC launched online a new employee portal for its employees. But there are still HR Direct Portal for its employees. So if you are an employee of BJC, you may log in to BJC new employee portal to update your profile, such as update your present address, phone number, etc.. In the portal dashboard, you may view your paycheck, change your payment meth. For example, if you have set up direct deposit systems to receive your payment, you may change your bank account or related information. You will view all the benefits plan that’s offering your company. On the other hand, you can print all communication online.
How to login the new employee portal
To login to the portal, you needed a user id and password. You may take your user id and password from your HR manager. If you have a new employee portal, user ID, and password, follow the following steps.
1. If you want to login to BJC new employee portal, visit the portal website. See the website link in Resource.
2. Select the systems “myBJCnet.”
3. Enter your user ID and Password in the required box.
4. Click the “Login” button to login into your account.
5. If the user ID and password don’t work, you need to contact your HR manager as your ID has been banned.
6. If you want to login HR direct or direct employee portal, visit our resource 2nd link and enter your user name and password to login to your account. If you have not already created an account, you may online create an account. Just click on the Setup Account link and sign up with an employee number and valid email address.