BJC is the largest organization of non profits health care in the Missouri. There are 13 hospitals and multiple community health centers in the rural, suburban and urban areas of Missouri. According to its website, there are nearly 27 thousands employees which working various fields of hospital managements as a part-time or full time worker. For example, manager, nurse, analyst, executive, executive assistant etc. In the late of last year, BJC lunched online a new employee portal for its employees. But there are still HR Direct Portal for its employees. So if you are an employee of BJC you may login BJC new employee portal to update your profile such as update your present address, phone number etc, in the portal dashboard you may view your paycheck, change your payment methods, for example if you have setup direct deposit systems to receive your payment you may change your bank account or related information. You will view all benefits plan that’s offer your company. On the other hand you can print all information online.
How to login the new employee portal
To login the portal, you needed user id and password. You may take your user id and password from your HR manager. If you have new employee portal user ID and password follows the following steps.
1. If you want to login BJC new employee portal, visit the portal website. See the website link in Resource.
2. Select the systems “myBJCnet”.
3. Enter your user ID and Password in the required box.
4. Click “Login” button to login your account.
5. If the user ID and password doesn’t work, you need to contact your HR manager as may be your ID has been banned.
6. In you want to login HR direct or employee direct portal, visit our resource 2nd link and enter your user name and password to login your account. If you have not already created account you may online create an account. Just click on the Setup Account link and sign up with employee number and valid email address.