Actuant is a manufacturing company of business products, energy, electrical and hydraulic products, and engineered solutions. The company was founded in 1910 in the USA. But presently, the Actuant services are available in over 30 countries. There are nearly 6,500 employees worldwide. Recently, the Actuant is an agreement with Ceridian Corporation USA for its employees’ self-service. So if you are an employee of Actuant, you may log in to access benefits online.
How to Login Ceridian Self-Service
To login, Ceridian Self-Service follows the following instructions.
1. Go to the Ceridian Self-Service website. See the website link in the resource.
2. Enter your user name and password in the login required fields.
3. Click on the blue color login button.
4. If you don’t have a user name and password, you may contact your HR managers as you can’t create Ceridian Self-Service username and password online.
5. If you have received a username and password from your human resource manager, but it is not working correctly, you need contact with your HR manager.
6. If you forget your password, you may recover your password online. To recovery, click on the “forgot your password” link.
What benefits that’s you access with Ceridian Self-Service
Actuant employees can be accessed and manage online payroll systems, health benefits, and other benefits plans with Ceridian online Self-Service.