If you have a new iPhone 5, you need to activate the iPhone before use. Now Apple is not ready to sell a contract-free iPhone 5. Apply iPhone 5 only available for AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon network for $199. If you purchase an iPhone 5 from Apple online store, you must configure your system. So it would be best if you had the plan to activate, and the phone starts before use. To create your system, contact your network service. All systems have different ways to smartphones, such as online, by phone, or in-store. No, see how to you start your iPhone 5.
1. Firstly, turn on your iPhone 5 to turn on, hold down the power button.
2. Choose the phone language from the list. And click the right top side arrow button.
3. Select your country; actually, the iPhone 5 available only on AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon networks, so chose the United States and clicked the Next button. If you have a network unlocked iPhone 5, select your regional country by clicking the show more button.
4. Enable Location Service in the next windows. If you from outside of the USA no need to enable location service. And select the next button.
5. Choose a Wi-Fi network; in this stage, the iPhone 5 will automatically search for a wifi network.
6. Setup the iPhone in the next steps. For example, if you have an apple one to one id, then restore from iTunes backup.
7. If all stage has been completed, the systems will be promoted to you setting Siri.
8. Finally, you need to set up the Diagnostics option. There are two options, such as automatically send and don’t send options. Choose the Don’t Send option if you dislike sending messages daily and automatically. Now it’s ready for use.
Siri is a mobile or iPhone application that can perform as an intelligent personal assistant. It’s a building application, available on iPhone 4s or 5, 3G iPad, and 5G iPod. Basically, Siri work to like your commend, or Siri helps you get the thing done by asking. For example, if you want to send an SMS for your near and dear birthday purpose, you need to write a message commend by voice. It will ask you what time you would like to send the SMS automatically. Not only limited here, there are lots of benefits, but you need to set up and activate the Siri application before use. The Siri application is available in the App Store. Follows the following steps to set up and activate Siri.
1. Go to the “Setting” menu of your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
2. Select and click the “General” tab.
3. In the General tab, some options such as Siri, Language, Voice feedback, etc., click the “ON” option.
4. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Siri>>ON.
5. Click the Language button and choose your own or local language. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Language.
6. Click the Voice Feedback tab and setup voice feedback. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Voice Feedback.
7. Click the My Info tab to add your personal information, for example, set up your contact information, etc. Short cut; Setting>>General>>My Info.
8. Click the Raise to Speak ON button to turn on the Raise to speak. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Raise to Speak.
9. Finally, Hold down the “Home” button of your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and wait for the microphone icon, and it will ask you to set up your voice.
SafeLink is a brand name of Tracfone, which provides prepaid wireless phone service in the USA. However, it is a prepaid phone service operator, so you must recharge scratch or prepaid cards to get free minutes. There is no unlimited talk time option that helps to low incomes people. There are over seventy thousand retail locations where you purchase the SafeLink cards physically. It’s available in Wal-Mart, CVS, Kmart, Target, etc., ordinary supermarket. On the other hand, you may air time or minutes by phone, call at (800) 378-1684 and follow its directions. There are website and vendor websites where you purchase online; the vendor website means Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, etc., online stores where you are buying online. However, if you are interested in purchasing online from the SafeLink website, follow the following directions.
1. Visit our Resource Suggested website.
2. Chose airtime package. There are three packages, such as 200 minutes for two months for $19.99, 250 minutes for 90 days for $24.99, and 300 minutes for four-months for $29.99.
3. Click on the “Buy Online Now” button.
4. In the next steps, you will see a redirection notice for the TracFone website, so click the Continue button.
5. Enter your ten digits SafeLink phone number in the TracFone Telephone number required field.
6. Click the “Continue to Checkout” button.
7. Next steps are the Check-Out steps, where you need to enter your billing address, payment method. If you choose the credit card option, you need to enter your credit card number, secret code, and expiry date.
8. Click on the “Continue” button.
9. You will see your transaction summary and will show that the minutes are added to your phone in the final steps.
It doesn’t work; you need to select a package from the TracFone website. Read our related article on how to buy TracFone minutes online…
Buy SafeLink Airtime