If you have new iPhone 5, you need activate the iPhone before use. Now apple is not ready to sell contract free iPhone 5. Apply iPhone 5 only available for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon network for $199. If you purchase an iPhone 5 from apple online store then you must you need configure your network. So you need the network activate and phone activate before use. To activate your network contact your network service. Basically all networks have difference ways to activate phone such as online, by phone or in store. Now see how to you activate your iPhone 5.
1. Firstly turn on your iPhone 5, to turn on hold down the power button.
2. Choose the phone language from list. And click the right top side arrow button.
3. Select your country, actually the iPhone 5 available only AT&T, Sprint and Verizon network so chose United States and click the Next button. If you have network unlocked iPhone 5 choose your regional country by click the show more button.
4. Enable Location Service in the next windows. If you from out side of USA no need enable location service. And select next button.
5. Choose a Wi-Fi network; in the stage the iPhone 5 will be automatically search a wifi network.
6. Setup iPhone in the next steps, for example if you have apple one to one id, then restore from iTunes backup.
7. If all stage has been completed the systems will be promote to you setting Siri.
8. Finally, you need setup Diagnostics option. There are two options such as automatically send and don’t send options. Choose Don’t Send option if you dislike to send message daily and automatically. Now it’s ready for use.
Siri is a mobile or iPhone application that can perform as an intelligent personal assistance. It’s a building application and it’s available in iPhone 4s or 5, 3G iPad and 5G iPod. Basically Siri work to like your commend or siri helps you get thing done just by asking. For example, if you want to send a SMS for your near and dear birthday purpose then you no need write a message just commend by voice it will be ask you to what time would like send the SMS automatically. Not only limited here, there are lots of benefits, but you need setup and activate the Siri application before use. The Siri application is available in App Store. Follows the following steps to setup and activate Siri.
1. Go to the “Setting” menu of your iPhone, iPod or oPad.
2. Select and click the “General” tab.
3. In the General tab, there are some options such Siri, Language, Voice feed back etc. click the “ON” in the option.
4. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Siri>>ON.
5. Click the Language button and choose your own or local language. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Language.
6. Click the Voice Feedback tab and setup voice feed back. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Voice Feedback.
7. Click the My Info tab to add your personal information for example setup your contact information etc. Short cut; Setting>>General>>My Info.
8. Click the Raise to Speak ON button to turn on the Raise to speak. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Raise to Speak.
9. Finally Hold down the “Home” button of your iPhone, iPod or iPad and wait for microphone icon and it will be ask you to setup your voice.
SafeLink is a brand name of Tracfone which is provides prepaid wireless phone service in the USA. Although it is prepaid phone service operator so you must recharge scratch or prepaid card to get free minutes. Actually there is no unlimited talk time option, that’s absolutely help to low incomes people. There are over seventy thousands retail location where you purchase SafeLink card physically. It’s available in the Wal-Mart, CVS, Kmart, Target etc common supermarket. On the other hand you may air time or minutes by phone, just call at (800) 378-1684 and follow its directions. There are website and vendor websites where you purchase online, vendor website means Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target etc online stores where you purchase online. However, if you interested to purchase online from SafeLink website follows the following directions.
1. Visit our Resource Suggested website.
2. Chose airtime package, there are three packages such as 200 minutes for 2 month for $19.99, 250 minutes for 90 days for $24.99 and 300 minutes for four month for $29.99.
3. Click on the “Buy Online Now” button.
4. In next steps you will see redirection notice for TracFone website, so click the Continue button.
5. Enter your 10 digits SafeLink phone number in the TracFone Telephone number required field.
6. Click “Continue to Checkout” button.
7. Next steps is Check-Out steps, where you need enter your billing address, payment method, if you choose credit card option you need to enter your credit card number, secret code and expire date.
8. Click on the “Continue” button.
9. You will see your transaction summary, and will show that the minutes added to your phone in the final steps.
If doesn’t work you need select package from TracFone website. Read our related article how to buy tracfone minutes online…
Buy SafeLink Airtime