Metro PCS is more known as a wireless phone service operator in the United States. Basically the phone operator is more popular for unlimited 4G LTE talk plan. On the other hand it is the 5th largest mobile phone operator in the USA, and there are over 9.3 million subscribers. There are strong online and retail services with customer satisfaction center, although some customers complain that there are poor retail customer service. But we can say in statistically, there are strong customer services. However, I come back in to my targeted topic “how I do pay my metro PCS phone bill?” Actually it’s a common question as there are lots of ways to paying bill. For example, online, by own or vendor phone, payment in a store, by postal mail, pay via online vendor, automatically payment etc. On the other hand there are systems message options that you will receive text message when your payments are due.
Pay your bill Online
There are e-Wallet center where its customer can be pay its bill, check balance, view account information, change package plan etc. The e-Wallet systems are easy and faster, so if you want to pay your bill at e-Wallet center you must need an online account. On the other hand there are auto pay and express pay systems for online user. Follows the following directions to payment your metro PCS bill online successfully.
1. Visit the metro PCS e-Wallet website (see the website link in Resource).
2. Login your e-Wallet my account with user name and password.
3. Click on the “Pay My Bill” (2nd options) in the left side menu log.
4. If you are first time you need setup all account information, payment information etc. Once if you have setup all information you no needed re-enter information. There are BillFloat and Express pay option, if you choose BillFloat you must pay $4.99 extra, but there are no any extra charge for express pay.
5. For first time, put your ZIP code in the Zip code required box and click the bottom side “Get started” button.
6. Put your 10 digits phone number that you wish to pay bill, for example 888-863-5241.
7. Put your credit, debit or e-check information. If you use credit or debit card enter credit or debit card number, expire date and secure code. If you use e-checking account, enter your account number, account name, bank name, bank routing number etc.
8. Put the payment amounts. And click on the submit button to complete payment process.
Pay by Phone
You may pay your phone bill with your phone. But there are charges applicable. There are two options to payment bill by phone. Such as-
Dial *99 from your phone. Its computer systems so follows its steps that will you ask. For the payment system, $2 charge applicable.
Call at (888) 863-8708 and talk with payment center representative. But $3 charge applicable for process to each payments.
Pay in person
To pay in person you needed find out your nearest metro PCS retail stores, dealer or vendor who offer metro PCS bill pay systems. Pay in person isn’t free, $3 charge for if you pay with authorized dealer, $2 charge for if you use metro PCS payment machine etc.
Pay by Postal mail
You may send your bank draft or check to: Metro PCS Wires, Inc. PO Box 5119, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119. It’s absolutely free but needed huge of time up to 10 day to cash your payment.