There are online stores since 1998 where you purchase online. All retail store items are available in Lowe’s online store, but it dependable on stocks. There are domestics and international online selling options. If you purchase from the USA, you will enjoy domestic sales facilities such as free shipping, delivery up to 7 days, sale tax-free, free refund and exchange, etc. If you purchase from abroad, you must pay clearance fees, shipping costs, and other costs. Buy the way. If you want to purchase online from Lowe’s website, you may follow the following instructions.
1. Visit Lowe’s official website and find the product that’s you want to purchase. Lowe’s website address is lowes.com. You may compare other stores’ prices by visiting further home improvement online stores such as Home-improvement-superstore.com, doitbest.com, etc.
2. To purchase online, you will need an account at Lowe’s website. If you have once created an account, you will continue shipping with your account. Once you have not created an account, firstly created an account with a name, billing address, and valid email address.
3. Order online and pay online with your credit card, debit card, or pay pal account.
4. If your ordered amount over $49, you will enjoy free shipping offers. The free shipping offer only for limited times.
5. Once you have an order for shipping, you may log in to view your shipping status. For any help, you can call at 1-800-455-6937.