JC Penney announces free haircuts for kids under back to school program. The offer will be continue full month of August. The Back to School program offer for all student kids which reading in kindergarten- 6th grade. So if your kids are reading in kindergarten- 6th grade, you may enjoy the free haircut for kids. As the JC Penney’s CEO Ron Johnson says, “We know how important it is for kids to make a great first impression and with low prices every day, JC Penney is making it easier for parents to shop without having to wait for a sale”
JC Penny already exceeds 1.1 million kids free haircut appointments. Basically I’m here to suggest that’s how to you enjoy this offer.
1. Make sure your kid is reading in kindergarten- 6th grade. If over of 6th grade student, don’t try to free hair cuts program.
2. Find out your nearest JC Penney salons. You will find lots of JC Penney store in your area as there are nearly one thousand salons in the United State.
3. Make an appointment with JC Penney local salons executive.
4. Once if had created appointment, visit timely and enjoy the free haircuts for your kid.
5. To booking via phone you may call at 1-855-527-5437
6. If you want to find out your nearest JC Penney stores, visit your suggested link.
Since 1998, there are online stores, where you shopping from home. If you wan to get JC Penney products from your home you may receive easily. Just visit the jcpenney.com and order online. In the article, I want to suggest, how to shopping online jc penny online store securely. Read More
Upcoming Article; JC Penney Credit Card Review