If you are an employee of Kohl’s departmental stores and you want to access your payment online, I hope the article will help you to online sing up. Kohl’s provides direct deposit payment methods for all employees. For example, if you work in any Kohl’s departmental or outlet store this month, you will receive your payments in your checking or saving or checking account at the end of the month via direct deposit. The chain recently opened an online paycheck stubs center where any Kohl’s employee can sign up to access a paycheck online.
On the other hand, if you continue receiving your payments via direct deposit, you may sign up for online payment. But you need to contact your human resource manager if your paycheck doesn’t write from Kohls.
How to sing up or log in at Kohl’s online Paycheck Stubs center
[Cautions; only employees can sign up at Kohl’s online paycheck center, and the website server is valid for only US IP, so don’t try from outside of the USA]
To open an online paycheck, the stubs center account follows the following instructions.
1. Visit the onlinewagestatements.com/KOHLS/login.aspx as its Kohl’s online payment associate service address.
2. Click on the “VewMyPay” link. There are two fields for employee logins such as AKA and VMP. If you are a first-time user, select the VMP option.
3. Enter your 7 digit employee number in the user name box.
4. Type your last 5 digits of your social security number in the password box.
5. Click on the Login button to access your My Paycheck Stubs dashboard. You may use different dashboard tools to view information or order.
6. If your employee ID and SSN don’t work, you may contact your local human resource manager.
Access Your health and insurance benefits, 401(k) account, pay, work/life programs, and other information. Updated 15/05/2014