Last chance for you to win a 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible car. Circle K Great Lakes offers fountain summer sweepstakes 2012 with grand prize, runner up prize and daily prize. The sweepstakes offer only valid for Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Mania, Maryland, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Indian, Kentucky and Massachusetts peoples which are living legally.
Sweepstakes start time; 05 July 2012
Sweepstakes ends time; 04 September, 2012. EST 23:59:59
Prize of the Sweepstakes
There are three prizes such as-
1. Grand Prize; Grand prize is 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible car and it’s only for a winner. The Grand Prize winner will be selected on 17 September, 2012.
2. Runner Up; Fountain Summer Sweepstakes offers runner up prize first time. Person will receive runner up prizes. Runner up prize is 2 nights at planet Hollywood with one partner.
3. Daily prize; every day win a $100 Circle K gift card randomly which were successfully submitted sweepstakes.
Want to submit sweepstakes online-
There are two options to submit online-
1. Submit via Circle K Great Lakes regional website. To enter via Circle K Great Lakes website visit http://www.circlekgreatlakes.com/mustang and enter before 04 September, 2012.
2. via facebook, visit Facebook.com/CircleKGreatLakes
Fountain Summer Sweepstakes 2012 Grand Prize winner result
The winner result will be published on 17 September, 2012. Circle K sweepstakes administrator will be contact with winner. If you are the prize winner you need to contact with Ott Communications, 13100 Magisterial Drive, Suite 202, Louisville, Kentucky 40223 before 31 December 2012.
Circle K is a world wide convenience retail chain which was founded at 1951. Once it was 2nd largest corner stores chain but now it is 4th largest corner shop chain. There are nearly 7.5 thousands stores in USA, Guam, Japan, China, UAE, Mexico etc. Basically the Circle K corner stores same as 7-Eleven and difference from supermarket. Because, it is the non-franchised stores and it’s selling everyday items with lots of branded fuels. Read More…