Last chance for you to win a 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible car. Circle K Great Lakes offers fountain summer sweepstakes 2012 with a grand prize, runner up prize, and daily prize. The sweepstakes offer only valid for Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Mania, Maryland, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Indian, Kentucky, and Massachusetts peoples living legally.
Sweepstakes start time; 05 July 2012
Sweepstakes ends time; 04 September 2012. EST 23:59:59
Prize of the Sweepstakes
There are three prizes such as-
1. Grand Prize; Grand prize is the 2013 Ford Mustang GT Convertible car, and it’s only for a winner. The Grand Prize winner will be selected on 17 September 2012.
2. Runner Up; Fountain Summer Sweepstakes offers runner up prize first time. The person will receive runner-up prizes. Runner up prize is 2 nights at Planet Hollywood with one partner.
3. Daily prize; every day, win a $100 Circle K gift card randomly, which were successfully submitted sweepstakes.
Want to submit sweepstakes online-
There are two options to submit online-
1. Submit via Circle K Great Lakes regional website. To enter via Circle K Great Lakes website, visit http://www.circlekgreatlakes.com/mustang and enter before 04 September 2012.
2. via Facebook, visit Facebook.com/CircleKGreatLakes
Fountain Summer Sweepstakes 2012 Grand Prize winner result
The winner result will be published on 17 September 2012. Circle K sweepstakes administrator will be in contact with the winner. If you are the prize winner, you need to contact Ott Communications, 13100 Magisterial Drive, Suite 202, Louisville, Kentucky 40223 before 31 December 2012.
Circle K is a worldwide convenience retail chain that was founded in 1951. Once it was 2nd largest corner store chain, it is now the 4th largest corner shop chain. There are nearly 7.5 thousand stores in the USA, Guam, Japan, China, UAE, Mexico, etc. The Circle K corner stores the same as 7-Eleven and difference from the supermarket. Because it is the non-franchised stores, and it’s selling everyday items with lots of branded fuels. Read More…