First Hawaiian Bank
Headquarter or Main branch
First Hawaiian center,
Tallest Building, 999 Bishop Street,
Downtown, Honolulu, HI 96813.
Phone Number; 888-844-4444 or 1-808-525-7000, 1-808-525-6340
Fax number; 1-808-525-5798.
Official website: www.fhb.com
Online banking website: fhboline.fhb.com
First Hawaiian Bank is the oldest bank in Hawaii State that was founded in 1885. According to the bank’s annual reports, it is the largest bank in Hawaii, which was $15.8 in 2011. It has more than 65 branches and ATMs around the Hawaii state. The finance company or the bank offers various types and rated credit cards, loans, checks, and savings accounts.
Its customers or clientele are enjoying the following accounts-
1. Credit cards; Business credit card, Reward credit card, Mileage plus, etc.
2. Master cards; Business master card, personal master card, VISA master card, etc.
3. Loan accounts: Home equity loan, personal loan, business loan, mortgage loan, etc.
4. Savings accounts: Regular. Maximizer, yes, savings account, etc.
5. Checking accounts: Bonus checking, regular checking, business checking accounts, etc.
First Hawaiian Bank Online Banking
The oldest Hawaiian banking company offers online banking services for its clientele. According to the banking website security center, the bank provides secure online banking for each client. However, if you have an online banking account, then you will be taken the following advantage;
1. Online store manageable.
2. Online clientele can be update account profile, change contact information online.
3. View account summary, previous transaction history online.
4. Interested customers can be online applying to open an account.
5. Online customer service support.
6. Online fund transfer with other online banking services.
First Hawaiian Bank Mobile banking
Several years ago, it launched mobile banking for all clientele. Mobile banking support to you funds transfers in other service coverage areas without ATM card. Once if you have a mobile banking account, you will manage your account via iPhone. On the other hand, First Hawaii’s portable bank is security less. When you load money or cash, then you will accept a transaction or PIN. Mobile banking services are available in all First Hawaiian Bank’s ATMs. Recently it offers to get a free smartphone with a sign-up of the mobile banking account.