First Hawaiian Bank
Headquarter or Main branch
First Hawaiian center,
Tallest Building, 999 Bishop Street,
Downtown, Honolulu, HI 96813.
Phone Number; 888-844-4444 or 1-808-525-7000, 1-808-525-6340
Fax number; 1-808-525-5798.
Official website: www.fhb.com
Online banking website: fhboline.fhb.com
First Hawaiian Bank is the oldest bank in Hawaii State that was founded in 1885. According to the bank’s annual reports, it is the largest bank in Hawaii which was $15.8 assets in 2011. It has more than 65 branches and ATM around the Hawaii state. The financial company or the bank offers various types and rated credit card, loan, checking and savings account.
Its customers or clientele are enjoying following accounts-
1. Credit cards; Business credit card, Reward credit card, Mileaga plus etc.
2. Master cards; Business master card, personal master card, VISA master card etc.
3. Loan accounts: Home equity loan, personal loan, business loan, mortgage loan etc.
4. Savings accounts: Regular. Maximizer, yes savings account etc.
5. Checking accounts: Bonus checking, regular checking, business checking accounts etc.
First Hawaiian Bank Online Banking
The oldest Hawaiian banking company offers online banking service for its clientele. According to the banking website security center, the bank provides secure online banking for each client. However that, if you have an online banking account then you will be taken following advantage;
1. Online account manageable.
2. Online clientele can be update account profile, change contact information online.
3. View account summery, previous transactions history online.
4. Interested customers can be online applying to open an account.
5. Online customer service support.
6. Online fund transfer with others online banking services.
First Hawaiian Bank Mobile banking
Several years ago, it has lunched mobile banking for all clientele. Basically mobile banking support to you funds transfers in others service coverage area without ATM card. Once if you have a mobile banking account, you will manage your account via iPhone. On the other hand, First Hawaii’s mobile bank is security less. When you load money or cash then you will be accept a transaction or PIN number. The mobile banking services are available in all First Hawaiian Bank’s ATM. Recently it offers, get a free smart phone with sign up mobile banking account.