Comcast provide secure web mail service for its internet customers. If you have a Comcast internet connection you may sign up to Comcast webmail service. Basically the Comcast webmail service is fully free for its customer. Comcast is the largest internet service and cable TV operator in the United States. My present article suggest to you to sing up a Comcast email account, setting direction with Microsoft outlook 2003, how to login your Comcast email account and how to change your existing email address. So carefully follows the following guidelines to creating, login, setting and changing Comcast email address.
How to Sign Up and Setting a Comcast Email Account;
Comcast allows opening email account for all internet package users. If you open n Comcast email account you will be send and receive email with flexible template. Comcast webmail template includes calendar, 20 lines compassable written space, no ads, various tools with send, compose, contacts etc. To opening an email account from Comcast follows the following guidelines.
1. Make sure, you are using Comcast internet service.
2. Visit Comcast website and log into “Myaccount” with your account number and password.
3. In your account dashboard, you will see the Comcast provided webmail program sign up option. So click this button and put your personal and others information to complete opening an email account.
If you want to read your Comcast email in Microsoft outlook program, the following instruction will suggest to setting an account with Microsoft outlook 2003.
1. Run and open the Microsoft Outlook program in your PC or Net-book and others.
2. Go to Email Account option in the Tools menu of Microsoft outlook.
3. In the next screen, select the “Add a new email account” and click on the next button.
4. In next window, choose server type, in Microsoft outlook 2003, you will see, 5 types of server options such as Microsoft exchange server, POP3, IMAP, HTTP and Additional server types.
5. Put your user information, server information, login information etc in the next page.
6. User and login information is your personal and Cable One POP3 address is “mail.comcast.net” and SMTP address is “smtp.comcast.net”.
7. Finally click on the Next button to complete setting process.
8. Once if you have added an account with Microsoft outlook, run it and put your Comcast username and password in required field to login your account.
Login to Comcast email account;
Comcast allows to access webmail without outlook programs. So login to your Comcast account click on the source link and enter your email address and password to check, view or send email.
Change to your Comcast Email address
1. If you feeling that’s your email address and password were stolen, then the Comcast webmail program offers to change your email address and password easily. To change your email addresses visit the Comcast website home page and sign into “Myaccount”.
2. Click on the “Change My User Name/Email”.
3. In the next screen, if you have one more email address then choose the email that’s want to changing name, and request to new email address and finally click on the “Update” button to complete change.