Comcast provides secure webmail service for its internet customers. If you have a Comcast internet connection, you may sign up for the Comcast webmail service. The Comcast webmail service is entirely free for its customer. Comcast is the largest internet service and cable TV operator in the United States. My present article suggests you sign up for a Comcast email account, setting direction with Microsoft outlook 2003, log in to your Comcast email account, and change your current email address. So carefully follows the following guidelines to creating, login, setting, and changing Comcast email addresses.
How to Sign Up and Setting a Comcast Email Account;
Comcast allows opening email account for all internet package users. If you open n Comcast email account, you will be sent and receive an email with a flexible template. Comcast webmail template includes calendar, 20 lines compassable written space, no ads, various tools with send, compose, contacts, etc. Opening an email account from Comcast follows the following guidelines.
1. Make sure you are using Comcast internet service.
2. Visit the Comcast website and log into “Myaccount” with your account number and password.
3. In your account dashboard, you will see the Comcast provided webmail program sign up option. So click this button and put your personal and other information to complete opening an email account.
If you want to read your Comcast email in the Microsoft Outlook program, the following instruction will suggest set an account with Microsoft outlook 2003.
1. Run and open the Microsoft Outlook program on your PC or Net-book and others.
2. Go to the Email Account option in the Tools menu of Microsoft outlook.
3. In the next screen, select the “Add a new email account” and click on the Next button.
4. In the next window, choose server type. In Microsoft outlook 2003, you will see five types of server options: Microsoft Exchange Server, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, and Additional server types.
5. Put your user information, server information, login information, etc. on the next page.
6. User and login information is your personal and Cable One POP3 address is “mail.comcast.net,” and the SMTP address is “smtp.comcast.net.”
7. Finally, click on the Next button to complete the setting process.
8. Once if you have added an account with Microsoft outlook, run it and put your Comcast username and password in the required field to log in to your account.
Login to Comcast email account;
Comcast allows accessing webmail without outlook programs. To login to your Comcast account, click on the source link, and enter your email address and password to check, view, or send an email.
Change to your Comcast Email address
1. If you feel your email address and password were stolen, then the Comcast webmail program offers to change your email address and password easily. To alter your email addresses, visit the Comcast website home page and sign in to “My account.”
2. Click on the “Change My User Name/Email.”
3. In the next screen, if you have one more email address, then choose the email that’s want to change the name, request the new email address, and finally click on the “Update” button to complete the change.