Circle K is an all times open convenience retail chain where it is shifting duties for its employees. There is a vast employee who is working shiftily. By the way, if you are an employee of Circle K, you may online sign up for getting your salary or payment electronically. My present article suggests to you that’s where and how you will sign up for electronics payment.
If you have any question about paperless pay, you may call at the following number-
1-888-477-6583 for employees of Arizona, Gulf Coast, Southeast, and Western Regions.
1-877-324-7968 for Great Lakes and Midwest employees.
Where you visit to sign up paperless pay online
If you ready to sign up for paperless pay online, visit www.paperlessemployee.com/Circlek, and create an account online. You will need the following documents to create an account at Circle K’s paperless pay online center.
1. Two valid email address to use as a primary email address and alternative email address. An alternative email address will help you recover your password and user ID when you lose.
2. Social Security Number.
3. Your date of birth that’s you use in your Social Security Card.
4. Your Employee number that’s you receive from circle K.
How to Login or Sign up at paperless pay center
Follows the following directions to create and log in to your paperless pay account.
1. Go to the paperless pay website.
2. Once if you have not created an account, firstly create an account.
3. To create an account, click on the left side “Create Account” button.
4. Fill up circle K employees account creation form with valid email id, SSN, date of birth, etc.
5. After fill up, click on the “Create” button.
6. If you successfully create an account, you will receive a Thank You email from a paperless-pay processing center.
7. Your provided information will be sharing with your human resource manager. If your provided information were correct, you would be eligible for paperless pay electrically.
Caution; before sign up at paperless pay online, read the paperless pay online terms and conditions.