Eppicard is an American government payment prepaid card that balances unemployment benefits and child support program payments electrically. Eppicard is VISA and Master supported prepaid card used in any master and VISA card supported ATM. According to some state’s official unemployment website, the applicant can’t access cash via electronic machine without Eppicard. On the other hand, if you have an Eppicard, you may use it as a standard credit and debit card. My present article suggests how to sign up for Eppicard, Eppicard benefits, online balance checking options, and what essential work when your card will lose or stolen.
Online Sign Up for an Eppicard;
If you have not an Eppicard, but you need a card to receive money from various government programs, you can free online sign-up to get an Eppicard. To sign up follows the following steps-
1. Visit the Eppicard official website. The website address is www.eppicard.com.
2. The website support 27 states’ payment systems. So firstly, select your State.
3. In the next window, you will see two items of the card, i.e., child support recipients and unemployment insurance recipients. So choose the card that’s you needed.
4. On the next page, click on the new user link on the screen’s left side. And put the required security information to complete the application process.
5. If your submitted application has been approved, the payment processing organization will be mailed to your card after 2-3 days. So please wait up to 5-7 days to receive your card via us mail.
Don’t share your secure information with others.
Benefits of using Eppicard card;
The card has several facilities for its user. Such as-
1. Use any VISA and Master card supported ATM.
2. Support worldwide.
3. Automatic, loaded money of unemployment benefits if you have filed a claim for unemployment benefits.
4. Cash withdrawal fee only &0.95.
5. Some shopping websites support Eppicard.
6. Online manageable.
Check Balance online;
Eppicard users can be check account balance in several ATM booths free. And some ATM booths were taken charge of check balance. But you may check your account balance online from home and free just in a minute. To check balance, visit the Eppicard local website site and log in to your account with your user ID and password. To check via phone call at your card backsides phone number.
If you lost your card, call your card backsides phone number and claim your card is stolen or lost. If the number can’t memorize, call at Eppicard customer service number 914-249-200. I hope the information will be helping you. For more information, contact 877-567- 1768.