If you faced software of your Nokia phone then you may flash of your Nokia phone to get solutions. Basically Nokia providing one years warranty service to their phone users. In the other hand if you facing software problem after warranty periods, then you must pay a big amount to flashing software in the Nokia service point. But if you have an internet connection PC and data cable of your Nokia phone then you can easily flash your phone from home. The following directions are required to flashing of your phone.
How to Flash:
To flashing of your Nokia phone you must be need the Phoenix software. If you don’t have the phoenix (99.5 MB) software, you may free download the software from Nokia website. After downloading, firstly install in your computer.
To searching and downloading of you phone software you will need an others installed software in your PC. It’s name Nokia Data Package ManagerLite. The software is available in the Nokia website. After installing the data package software follow the following instructions.
1. Search your phone software. (To searching the phone software, use the product software RM code of your phone. To get the RM codes press *#0000# of your phone. E.g. RM-495 for Nokia 5130 c-2).
2. Download the software (You will see various version software of your phone). If your downloaded file is zip then firstly unzip or extract it.
3. After download the software, copy the software and select the phoenix desktop icon>> click on the right button of you mouse>> select the open file location.
4. In the opening file, you will see some folder in the top of file. And paste the copied software in the Products folder.
5. Run the Phoenix software and connect the phone with PC via data cable.
6. Then the phone automatically taken connection to phoenix.
7. After connecting, click on the “Firmware Update” in the Flashing menu of Phoenix software.
8. If the phone has dead then click on the dead phone box in the new window.
9. Finally click on the flash button in the bottom side of the window.
10. It will be taken several minutes to completing the flash. And enjoy fresh phone.
1. Don’t try to flashing of your phone software before expired the phone warranty period as it’s free in the Nokia service points. (If you try to flashing then the phone warranty service will be band to Nokia).
2. Fully recharge of your phone battery. Otherwise your phone can be dead in the time of flash (if your phone battery can’t supply proper charges).
3. Don’t disconnect the phone from PC in the flashing time.